cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G6020 horizontal lines

Gui03
Apprentice

I have a Canon G6020/G6010, and since it came out of the box, meaning since it was new, it has had some horizontal lines that seem to appear when the print head passes and the feeder pushes the sheet, causing overlap. This happens in standard quality mode, which should be usable, but it isn’t because of these lines. Also, in the advertisements for this brand, they say the quality is perfect and blah blah blah, but it only works in high quality, which becomes very slow because of this. If at least there was a way to adjust the feeder alignment, but you can only align vertically, horizontal alignments do not exist, i test -5 and +5 in all in alingment and NOTHING changes horizontally, only vertically. I await a solution. Firmware is updated, nozzle check is normal, and I have done various alignments and cleanings, so ink release or something like that won’t work. I have also seen several cases of this problem with this model and other Canon models. I would like a solution, please. Thank you.

The lines is more evident in BK mode

Images here ⬇️

1 qefrentgfdsasfgn.jpg

IMG_20240727_0004.jpg

IMG_20240727_0003.jpg

    

IMG_20240727_0002.jpg

0 REPLIES 0
click here to view the gallery
Announcements