cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G3272 print head

obsidiand
Apprentice

What are the correct replacement print heads for the PIXMA G3272?

It's not listed in the manual, the labeling on the heads that come with the printer doesn't match anything on the Canon site, and even going thru the Canon print app to order replacements won't show them. 

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hello!

Go to THIS PAGE, then scroll down a tiny bit. You'll see a row of red buttons, then a single red button that says "PARTS & ACCESSORIES." Tap the single button. It will open a window with a blurb about accessories at the top. Scroll down a bit, and you'll see the info about parts. Below that is a disclaimer. Please read all of it. It's super important you understand it. 

That tells me nothing whatsoever.

I guess I assumed that by giving you a link to a page that says you have to call the parts department, you'd understand that you, well, have to speak with someone in the parts department. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

In case you couldn't find the information I referenced above, here it is:

Service Parts

Genuine Canon replacement service parts, including inkjet printer print heads, are available for purchase by calling the Canon Parts Order Desk at (866) 481-2569.  If you require information regarding self-service repair, please call (877) 982-2666. Please note that for both product safety and optimal product operation, Canon recommends that most repairs be performed by a Canon authorized service technician. 

Self-repair Disclaimers

Service information, tools, and spare parts provided by Canon USA are intended for use by individuals having the knowledge and skill needed to repair complex electronic devices. Failure to follow Canon USA’s repair instructions or to use genuine Canon spare parts or tools may cause safety issues and lead to personal injury or death, and may also damage the product or other property, or compromise the product’s functionality. Canon USA shall not be liable for any damage or injury caused to any person, product, or property that occurs as a result of a diagnosis, alteration, modification, or repair by a product owner or an independent service provider, including but not limited to any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, or any loss of data, privacy, revenue, or profits, or any inability to use, or reduced functionality of, the product. Damage caused by a diagnosis, alteration, modification, or repair performed by a person other than a Canon USA authorized service technician shall not be covered by Canon USA's limited warranty. Such damage may cause future repairs to be subject to out-of-warranty costs or render the product ineligible for future repairs by Canon USA.

So, you don't know, got it.

I asked here so I wouldn't have to call their parts department. Not everybody is able to communicate effectively by telephone.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements