cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G3260 Support Code 495A

ifer01
Apprentice

My G3260 printer started displaying "Support code 495A". I have tried turning the printer off and back on numerous times and nothing changed. I have tried hitting the OK button - same result.

I tried reconnecting to my computer using https://ij.start.canon   - no luck. I tried deleting all of the previously installed Canon software and starting over from scratch - ditto. I tried using the WiFi Connection Assistant -same result. I also tried connecting with a USB cable.

The problem is that when the instructions tell me to press the button to get to the place to select WiFi or USB, nothing changes on the screen - just keeps scrolling the 495A error message. 

I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions.

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I recommend performing a reset of the printer. While the printer is on, unplug the power cord from the printer. While the power is off, press the power button 5 times. After 60 seconds plug the power cord back in and power on the printer.

If your product issue was not resolved after following the steps above, or if you require additional help, please create or log in to your Canon Account to see your technical support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you for replying. In the interim I found out that my problem was the result of a defective chip, and Canon is replacing the printer with a new one, since it was still (barely) under warranty. Thanks again for your reply.

Announcements