cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA 922 print in reverse order?

KLS
Contributor

How do I set my PIXMA 922 to print in reverse order? I've set my MS Word print preferences for reverse order, but the printer starts at page 1.

3 REPLIES 3

Shanna
Enthusiast

Hello KLS!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

I am running Mac OS-X (v10.10.7). Trying to print a long Word doc in reverse order from my computer. How I've tried to fix this: I downloaded the print drivers, re-selected MX922 as my default printer.  Set "reverse order" in the Word Preferences. In the "Print" dialog box, I choose "Paper Handling" and select "Reverse" order. None of this has helped. 

NOW, in addition to NOT printing in Reverse Order, the printer is doing 2-sided, flipped order!! The  Menu on the printer is set for 1-sided. I wrote about this same problem last year and got it fixed then. I don't know what has happened. I hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Karen

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Regarding the duplex printing issue, go to the Layout section of the print menu to disable duplex or double sided printing.

If the Reverse order option was a;ready selected in the Paper Handling section, the issue may be related to the document.  Does this occur when you print in other programs?

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements