Greetings CANON forum,
This topic is about the CANOSCAN 9000F Mark2 scanner. I hope the printer category of the forum can be used for that topic.
This scanner is great, but I have a small problem: "the buttons located on the scanner are not working properly".
These are more details:
- All settings have been defined in CANON SCANNER utilities in order to attribute an action to each button
- Each time I press a button, Microsoft Pulisher launches and no other action is undertaken.
PC is Windows 7 family edition X64, all drivers (including the canon driver) up-to-date.
After Christmas morning analysis, I discovered some interesting things:
- Drivers we download from CANON are declared from 1/10/2013 but if we look closer, drivers are from 10/09/2012 V 184.108.40.206. I hope this is normal, I assume that this is the case.
- If I open the Windows printer properties, i definitely see (in properties of the SCANNER) that the action attributed to each button is: "Launch Microsoft Publisher", with no possibility to change to something else.
So my question is:
- It sounds that the actions attributed to buttons have no effect using the CANON tools. Is it a known problem? Is there a workaround so far?
Thank you so much!
Please visit the following website, click "Software," and download the "My Image Garden" software. This should resolve the issue you are having!