cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New printer MX920 document feeder

vabehler
Apprentice

When using the scanner MX920 from my Mac 10.9.5, the document feeder continuously indicates ADP code.  I remove the paper, try again and have the same issue. This is a brand new printer and the first time I'm using it. The wireless connection/communication is working perfectly, it's the document feeder that is the problem.

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi vabehler,

What is the exact wording of the error message that you are getting when attempting to scan?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Support code 2801

The paper is jammed in the ADF (Auto Document Feeder). Clear the paper jam, then press the OK button to clear the status on the printer's operation panel.

No sheets of paper have ever even been pulled into the ADF. I opened up the ADF and looked for any other obstruction but there isn't anything jammed.

Thanks for the continued correspondence. To clear support code 2801: 1. Remove any paper from the document feeder. 2. Turn the printer off. 3. Lift the transport cover. 4. Move the green lever at the front of the unit form right all the way to the left and back, making sure it snaps back into place. 5. Close the transport cover. 6. Turn the printer on. This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.   Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements