cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New PC to recognize my Cannon Multipass Machine C-2500

waynefrye
Apprentice
Hi, I want to get my new PC to recognize my Cannon multipass C-2500 machine. How can I do this?

Thanks very much,

Wayne

1 REPLY 1

MarkII
Rising Star

Hi waynefrye,

The MultiPASS C2500 was release several years prior to Windows XP.  While the printer can be installed on an XP or earlier system (official drivers are only available for ME and earlier), I'm guessing that you are using either Windows 8 or Windows 7 since this is a new computer.

The MultiPASS C2500 is not compatible with these new operating systems.  Since your device is not supported under the current operating system, you are eligible for Canon's Loyalty Program. This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a new or refurbished product that uses Canon’s next generation technology and carries a limited manufacturer’s warranty. To help you get up and running quickly, we also offer free ground shipping (if the order is completed by 4:00 PM EST). If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (800)OK-CANON (800-652-2666) seven days a week, 8am to Midnight.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements