Did you mean: 

My TS8220 is stuck on the loading screen

Flash2
Apprentice

Help pls

7 REPLIES 7

SamanthaW

Hi!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the operating system on your computer, as well as any other information that might help the community help you.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here.

Thanks! 

I have a wireless TS8220 Printer

Hi again, Flash2!  As Samantha requested, we need to know which operating system is on your computer.  For most people, this is going to be either Windows or macOS.  Please let us know which one you're using along with its version number so we can know what computer is trying to talk to it.

We look forward to your reply!

The operating system on the computer has absolutely nothing to do with whether the printer will turn on or not.  They are saying they plug the printer in, press the power button and the printer is stuck on the white screen that says Canon (the loading screen) 

Flash2
Apprentice

My printer is a wireless printer so help cause its stuck on loading screen

mcmixmaster
Apprentice

My printer does this all the time and I have not found a good solution for how to fix it.  Usually some combination of unplugging it, pressing the power button a certain number of times (10 - 20) and then plugging it back in will eventually get it back to normal but I haven't found a pattern that reliably works. 

CanUse657
Apprentice

I've had this problem too. It has nothing to do with the computer operating system. Stand alone, after powering on, the LDC screen remains blank, and the printer is completely unresponsive. 
I've tried mcmixmaster's suggestion and that usually works. It may be a mechanical problem with the front-facing power switch. I have luck when I'm pressing on the power button as I plug in the printer. 

Announcements