cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Pixma MX850 is printing from USB001 in Word, but will not print from the internet (Outlook, Etsy)

scheideckerj
Contributor

My Pixma MX850 is printing from USB001 in Word, but will not print from the internet (Outlook, Etsy)

I have tried different ports to no avail.  It simply stopped printing from the internet, PDF, or anything other than stock programs like word, excel.  What can I do?

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi scheideckerj,

Since you are able to print from some programs on your computer and not others, it may be possible that the printer is not selected in the Print window of the programs you are unable to print from.  Please open one of the non-printing programs and then go to the FILE menu and select the PRINT option. Please ensure that the printer selected in the window is the PIXMA MX850, then attempt to print.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements