cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My PIXMA MG2522 only prints the top left quarter of the page

roseytrue
Contributor

My PIXMA MG2522 printer has started to print the whole document in the upper left quarter of the page, despite the paper size print setting being set to Letter and the printer default paper size being set to US Letter. The print preview shows the full page ready to print. This happens no matter if I print from a Word document, Chrome, Outlook...

Help!

14 REPLIES 14

When I click add printer, the Name shows "Canon MG2500 series" and the Kind shows "USB Multifunction". The "Use" shows "Canon MG2500 series" as well. 

It doesn't show anything about Type, or driver being used. Is there another place to find that information?

roseytrue
Contributor

When I click add printer, the Name shows "Canon MG2500 series" and the Kind shows "USB Multifunction". The "Use" shows "Canon MG2500 series" as well. 

It doesn't show anything about Type, or driver being used. Is there another place to find that information?

WVFirefly
Apprentice

I'm at the same stage with this issue. I'm running on Ventura 13.2.1 and driver for Canon MG2500 series version 16.70.0.0 for the MG2522

triciaog
Apprentice

I am on on a Mac running on Ventura 13.4.1 and am having the same issue.  I removed and then reinstalled the printer and driver and it did not fix the issue.

WVFirefly
Apprentice

I’m finding that if I select “more settings” then “print using system dialogue,” that it prints correctly. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements