cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Image Garden won't let me scan!

freewaydog
Apprentice

Hi, I just got a new Windows 10 computer.  I downloaded the driver for "My Image Garden".  As you can see, the "Scan" icon is grayed out & will NOT let me scan!  WHY is that??  I mean, I even uninstalled it & reinstalled it, & it's doing the same thing, you know???  I mean, the whole idea of My Image Garden is to scan, you know??  At least for ME it is!  So please tell me, what am I doing wrong?  What am I NOT doing right?  How so I solve this, what do I do?  Anyone?  Thanks!  My canon printer/scanner model is PIXMA TS8120 btw.

my image garden problem.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi freewaydog,

Please click the Windows button and in the menu that appears, open the Canon Utilities folder.

In the list of programs in the Canon Utilities folder, do you see the IJ Scan Utility?

If you do, please attempt to scan using it.  Are you able to scan?

If you do not have it, please install the driver for your PIXMA TS8120.  To do this, please CLICK THIS LINK.  Once the file has finished downloading please open/run it to install.  Once complete, please open the IJ Scan Utility to attempt to scan.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements