cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac-compatible printer recommendations

Monners
Apprentice

So, I have used Canon printers for more than 15 years...but Canon refuses to answer customer queries?

True. I am merely one of millions of Canon's customers and in the long run it is clear that my issues with my three canon printers are not important to canon. So does anyone have any idea of a Mac compatible printer...???

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Welcome. What are your questions? Perhaps this forum can assist you. What model printer do you have?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

Stephen

Hello. 

Every time you've posted on the Canon Community, we've answered your questions, so I'm not sure why you're saying we don't answer. 

If you need direct or immediate help, go to your My Canon Account at https://canon.us/account and verify that your printer(s) are registered. Once you have, you'll see all the support options available for each product. 

Monners
Apprentice

Still I am unable to get my printer to work, TR7020, prima MX922. nothing you have advised has changed my situation. but thanks anyway

Your profile shows that you haven't posted about needing support for your printer since 2021.  If the last issue you posted about is unresolved, you're welcome to continue on that thread; otherwise, if you're experiencing an altogether new issue with either (or both) of your printers, we recommend starting a new thread on the topic and the Community can offer their advice.

Hope this helps!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend
@Monners wrote:

Still I am unable to get my printer to work, TR7020, prima MX922. nothing you have advised has changed my situation. but thanks anyway

Greetings,

Please choose one of your devices. TR7020, prima MX922.  Note that the MX922 is 13 yrs old.

What is the problem you are experiencing?  Telling us "can't" and "won't" does not give us enough information to understand the problem you are facing.  It doesn't tell us what you did (tried), or what the result was.

Please provide a detailed description of your issue?

Please tell us what operating system (version and build) you are using the printer with?

Please tell us how the device is connected, and to what?

Are you seeing error messages, what are they?

Are there steps we can perform to replicate the issue?

We can try to help, but you'll have to help us to help you. 

We will await your reply. 😊

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

click here to view the gallery
Announcements