cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP470 Scanner

gpq
Apprentice

I have an older MP470 inkjet printer/ scanner.  I can no longer get it to scan.  I assume the problem is incompatible upgrades.  I am using mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6.  the error I get when I try to open the scanner is:

software for "%@" failed to run. (-9927)

Please advise.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

The MP470 was retired in 2013 and is not compatible with mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6.

Since the printer is not compatible with your operating system, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please the Canon Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

The MP470 was retired in 2013 and is not compatible with mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6.

Since the printer is not compatible with your operating system, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please the Canon Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements