cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP Navigator EX 2.0 doesn't work with OS X 10.10.

mawoods
Apprentice

I have a new iMac running OS X 10.10 Yosemite.  I updated the software through the Apple App store to run my MP620, but now I find the scanning software, MP Navigator E 2.0 will not function with the error message saying "The scanner driver supported by this software is not installed. Install it and then retry."  Where can I find the missing scanner driver?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi mawoods,

We do not have a Yosemite-compatible version of MP Navigator or drivers available for the PIXMA MP620; we ask that you please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi mawoods,

We do not have a Yosemite-compatible version of MP Navigator or drivers available for the PIXMA MP620; we ask that you please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements