cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7720

Chandran
Contributor

Borderless printing leaves white margin on one side of the paper. Three sides are borderless, fourth side is not. No matter what the paper size is.
I can't find anything to fix it. Please help. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Chandran,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance. You will have the option to speak to one of our phone or live chat agents.

Contact Us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for the reply. I have tried searching for my problem on the Internet and here and also have gone thru the Contact Us page but could not find anything meaningful to solve my problem. That's when I posted this question here.

I again took your advice and went to Contact Us. Went thru selecting my printer and it takes me to the product information page which is not helpful in my case. Knowing that I'm talking to a machine I typed a simple problem: "Borderless printing leaves a border on one side."
As I it has done before it said the following: "I'm sorry I didn't get that request. You can try your question or error code again, or click Chat if available. For more information please visit our extensive Knowledge Base or the Canon Community Forum."

Apparently I am the only one with this problem, it looks like. Don't know what to do. If anybody can help please advise.

Hi Chandran,

When you use the chat feature you can ask to speak to a person. The Chatbot will transfer you to one of our live chat agents that will troubleshoot the issue. If you wish to speak to someone on the phone, you can call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST.

This would allow the troubleshooting to be done in a more timely manner than it would be here on the forum. We look forward to hearing from you.

Announcements