cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5320 Printer

everett2
Apprentice

How do I get my MG5300 printer to print on both sides of the paper. I can set the printer to say it will but when I try to print then print screen says that 2 sided is off.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi,

The last driver made for the MG5320 and Mac operating system was 10.13 High Sierra. Normally you would be able to set duplex from the Print Dialog menu. Please see HERE for more information. 

You can try downloading and installing the 10.13 printer driver but it may not be compatible in the 10.15 environment.  To download the driver, please click HERE. Once the driver is installed, go to printers and scanner and remove/add the printer back and make sure its using the Canon driver and not airprint settings. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

The Duplex menu did the trick. Thank you very much.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

So we can best assist you, please let us know what version of Windows or Mac OS you are running. Also, let us know what program you are printing from (ex. Word, Email, From a website, etc). 

We look forward to your reply. 

I am using OS Catalina 10.15.7 and Office for Mac Word 16.61. However, as far as I can tell is makes no difference what kind of document I am trying to print but when trying to print on both sides of a sheet of paper, it is usually a word document I have written.

Hi,

The last driver made for the MG5320 and Mac operating system was 10.13 High Sierra. Normally you would be able to set duplex from the Print Dialog menu. Please see HERE for more information. 

You can try downloading and installing the 10.13 printer driver but it may not be compatible in the 10.15 environment.  To download the driver, please click HERE. Once the driver is installed, go to printers and scanner and remove/add the printer back and make sure its using the Canon driver and not airprint settings. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

The Duplex menu did the trick. Thank you very much.

Announcements