ERROR CODE

CANNOT WRITE FILE 10,242,7

MAC OS BIG SUR

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Is the printer connected via usb cord or wireless? Also, please open IJ Scan Utility and let us know if the same error appears. 

We look forward to your reply. 

USB

IF utility scan means system preferences, printers & scanner, choose canon MG3600 series, then scan tab, open scanner, window pops up, scan works; tried from My Image Garden, same error code

Hi,

Please click HERE and when the support page opens, select software and drivers. You will want to download and install the ICA Driver Ver.5.0.0 and IJ Scan Utility software. I also recommend, removing My Image Garden and then from that same page install My Image Garden Ver.3.6.7. 

Once everything has been installed, try to scan from My Image Garden and also from IJ scan Utility. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

completed both scan utility ¶ Garden ver3.6.7, same error code: from My Image garden when scan failed I selected driver icon (MIG-1) & scan option WINDOW (MIG-2)opens scan works ; again scan icon from left column listed under IMAC 6th choice down not working & scan error message CANNOT WRITE FILE 10,242,7

MIG-1.png

MIG-2.png

click here to view the gallery
Announcements