cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG2570S prints orange instead of yellow

yamteo
Apprentice

Hi, I recently replaced the ink cartridges of my Canon MG2570S as the previous ones were empty already. Before replacing it, the printer prints perfectly fine. However, after replacing it, the color yellow on my files is printed as orange instead. I've ran 1 cleaning, 2 deep cleanings, print head alignments and nozzle checks already. The nozzle checks show that the nozzles are not clogged and it prints the yellow parts. The color yellow appears on test prints too. But whenever I would print a document with words that are highlighted as yellow, it comes out now as orange (I used Microsoft Word and PowerPoint). My laptop is on Windows 10 and all its drivers are updated. Please assist on how I can make the printer print the yellow highlights again. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. While the commmunity is welcome to chime in, the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA

Chirosaurr
Contributor

if you refill the cartridges with local ink it possibly got mix by magenta color, you need to clean the sponge on it, and refill a new ink, but you need a sucking tool so that is doesn't clogged 

normadel
Authority
Authority

Could you have switched the colors and put magenta in the yellow slot? Somehow, there's a mixture of magenta and yellow inks.

Announcements