cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF8490wd Not Printing

USroadtripper79
Apprentice

My MF4890wd has been working consistantly since purchase. Yesterday, the printer received wireless (LAN) print commands from my netbook. The status says printing and I hear it cycle up every 40 seconds or so, but the document is not produced. The reason I'm purplexed is that normally, a communication prolem may prevent the printer from receiiving the print command alltogether, but I've never known the  printer to acknowledge the command and still fail to print without declaring the reason.

On a seperate note, I have Canon M Print on my Android device, but I've never been able to print from the MF4890. Is it supported?

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi USroadtripper79.

I will be glad to assist you.

So that I can better assist you, which operating system is installed on your computer?  Also, does the Canon Mobile Printing App recognize detect the printer?

I look forward to your reply.  Should you need immediate assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements