cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long pause between print

DiabolikDK
Apprentice

Hello.

I recently purchased a Pixma TS5150 printer (Denmark). When sending a couple of printjobs to the printer, it takes minutes to start the first one and after the first one is done, it takes about 4-5 minutes before the second one starts.

In the printjob window and the display on the printer it shows "printing" for a long time.

IMG_20180308_174516.jpg

Had a Pixma iP7250, where I also had a long startup process, but didn't take that long between jobs.

Is there a way to speed up the start for a printing job and also the minutes long pause between printjobs?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danny

Hi, DiabolikDK!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, DiabolikDK!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

DiabolikDK
Apprentice
Ok thanks, I just hoped that even if the product is sold only in Europe, someone had a fix, since I read that it's not only a problem I have.
But ok, I'll see if I can find help here in Europe.
Announcements