cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOts of problems.. very few answers! useless!

MelLaraway
Apprentice

what does "Enter a Body " Mean?

Mel

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi MelLaraway,

Welcome to the Canon Forum! So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what  model equipment you are using and Computer Operating System. (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x) 

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Please, Forgive my Angst,,

But I have what I think is a simple problem, and have searched many times to find help from the various Promisingly Helpful  Canon sites, but had no joy!

My ip4200 ( A most wonderful Machine!!) has somehow gone into uncooperative mode and will only print in its very best clothes! ( Only in High Resolution - Standard or Print Advisor - Pro Paper )
It does a magnificent effort in these modes,
But it refuses to cooperate when I'm in  a hurry and only want Fast mode. It makes out its printing, -- but its a trick! only the paper comes out -- nothing on it!

I have tried several times to follow RESET to FACTORY Settings, -- does not work (These are confusing and obscure instructions) - did nothing.
I have cleaned carefully, the printer head,
I have checked and filled all cartidges,
Run Clean, Deep clean, Alignment, test print

Nozzle test - does not have the line graph on top

Manually reset head alignment doesnt work

Cleaning bottom plate didnt find much.

Can you please help?

Mel

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements