cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to copy a sheet with writing on both sides, not from the computer, but just a copy?

Monafoot3
Apprentice

Is it possible to copy a sheet with writing on both sides, not from the computer, but just a copy?

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, Monafoot3!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which printer or scanner model you're using, and which application you're using it with. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is ready to help by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

The printer I have is a Canon MX922.  The paper is a sheet with writing on both sides. I want to know if I can insert the paper to copy in and have both sides printed just like the sheet of paper I inserted, like they do at Kinko's?

Ramona
Authority

Hi Monafoot3,

It is possible to copy a piece of paper with writing on both sides and have the copied page also have print on both sides.  If the original document that you are trying to copy is on a piece of paper such as notebook paper or similar weight of paper, we do not recommend using the ADF (document feeder) on the top of the unit to feed the paper, as it may jam or do damage to the printer.  If the original is on a piece of paper such as regular printing or copy paper, it is fine to use the feeder (ADF) on the top of the printer to feed the original into the unit.

To make a two-sided copy, please follow the steps located at the link below:

PIXMA MX922 Performing a Two-Sided Copy

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements