cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink running out way too fast TS 3522

sarahjones
Apprentice

I have a Canon TS3522 and the printer came with a "sample" size blank and color ink. The black has already run out and I got a new full size cartridge and after printing approximately 20 pages it said its run out already???? How is this possible. Why is this happening. Why did the sample size last longer? This isn't even the first issue I've had with the printer in general and I've only had it a few months. 

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I would double check your print settings to make sure quality is not set to high when printing. That can cause the printer to use more ink. 

If the settings are correct and the printer is still using more ink than it should, I recommend reaching out to Canon support. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

JimmyB2
Apprentice

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!IM IN COLLEGE AND HAVE TO PRINT OUT ASSIGNMENTS,THE INK IS EXPENSIVE AT ABOUT $35 A POP, WHICH HAPPENS TO BE ABOUT EVERY WEEK THE WAY THIS PRINTER DRINKS THE INK!!! IM READY TO THROW THE THING IN THE TRASH AND HAND WRITE EVERYTHING ITS ABOUT TO BRAKE THE BANK LOL

click here to view the gallery
Announcements