cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a Printer Driver for a PIXMA MG2522 Printer for a MAC OS 12 Monterey.

lbtorr
Apprentice

I need a Printer Driver for a PIXMA MG2522 Printer for a MAC OS 12 Monterey.  I cannot find any in the driver page of the company!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

You'll find the most current drivers and software for your printer within your My Canon Account at canon.us/account or on our site here: https://canon.us/3qLahUX 

Don't worry about this link saying MG2520 - it's the same as the MG2522. 

The site may auto-detect Catalina - you'll need to change the drop-down to macOS 12 to see what's available. 

lbtorr
Apprentice

Got this printer from a friend, but I see no driver compatible with a MAC OS 12... Is there a possibility to find one somewhere else?

Hi,

Next to select operating system, it will show what operating system you are running. If you click there, a drop down menu will appear and you need to select macOS12. There is a cups printers driver and ica scanner driver you will need to download and install. 

If you click on the software tab on that same page, you will want to download and install the IJ scan Utility software.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements