cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot scan multiple pages from TS7720

JoLoPE2024
Apprentice

I just got this printer and tried to scan multiple pages in the back feed, but there is no option to do that. It only says to lay it flat on the scanning bed. I thought this printer had that capability? Am I missing some drivers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings ,

The TS7720 does not have an ADF. It's a flatbed scanner. You can only scan pages on the platen.  It does support multi-page scans but each page has to be put onto the flatbed one at a time.  The scanner makes a pass and then that page can be added to a multi-page file.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings ,

The TS7720 does not have an ADF. It's a flatbed scanner. You can only scan pages on the platen.  It does support multi-page scans but each page has to be put onto the flatbed one at a time.  The scanner makes a pass and then that page can be added to a multi-page file.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

JoLoPE2024
Apprentice

Ah, okay, thank you!

Announcements