cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I scan multiple pages to a pdf with a Canon MP530

MaestroElaine
Apprentice

How do I scan multiple pages to a pdf with a Canon MP530? I only have windows fax & scan and there are no options for scanning to pdf. I tried to download Canon IJ scan utility and nothing happens (except unwanted programs being downloaded). Please help- I MUST scan these documents today and am desperate!!

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hi MaestroElaine!

Welcome to the Canon Forums! The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is of an urgent nature, please feel free to CONTACT US either by phone during business hours or email 24 hours a day!

Ramona
Authority

Hi MaestroElaine,

There is a program that comes with the printer called the MP Navigator program that can assist you with scanning multiple pages into a single PDF file.  If you do not have the program installed, it can be downloaded from the Canon USA website here.  You will find the program under the RECOMMENDED DOWNLOADS section of the webpage.

Once the program is installed, please follow the steps located here to scan a multipage PDF.

If you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative for further assistance by entering your product name and selecting a support method here. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements