cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I scan multiple pages and have them save as one pdf file? I keep getting a file for each.

trepc
Apprentice

I'm new to my Canon Pixma multifunction and having a difficult time getting settings correct to scan from my automatic feeder multiple pages and get them to email as one document.    Suggestions please?  

59 REPLIES 59

Devin
Enthusiast

Hi trepc,

This can be accomplished by adjusting a setting inside of MP Navigator, the Canon scanning program that came with your unit.  So that I can provide specific instructions to set this, please reply with the model number of your printer as well as the operating system installed.

I look forward to assisting you with your PIXMA printer.

I would really like to know this as well. I have a PIXMA MX432. Thank you!

After scanning, a page with all the individual  pages will show up.  Highlight the pages you want together.  There's a section on the lower left part of the screen that pops up once you highlight a page that allows you to print or save.  For most of my work,  I save as a pdf.  

There may be another way that I still haven't figured out.   I think it's very cumbersome.  Hope that helps a little.  I'll be watching for better advice 🙂

Hi Devin,

Can you help me with this problem ?

I have a PIXMA MX892 - I was able to scan multi pages at one time, and at the end it was only one PDF file with all 5 pages as one file, now it has stop doing that. Windows 7

If I scan 5 pages, it now creates 5 PDF files.

I am using the self-feeder on top, not the flatbed.

I have checked all setting, and can not find any setting that I may have changed, or that would need to be changed now.

Please help, thank you

Model MP470. I want to scan multiple pages and save as a single pdf file

JK
Apprentice
How do I update / amend the printer settings to achieve the above?

Model number is MX 300

thank you

My model number is pixma MG2120.

Announcements