cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I reset my Canon I900D printer so it will be wifi again?

Girly1650
Apprentice

4 REPLIES 4

Tiffany

Hi Girly1650!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the computer operating system you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x). Any error messages or other details you'd like to give will also help the Community better understand your issue.

Thanks and have a great day!

I'm using a Mac Pro Leopard ios7 laptop and iPad 2 and iPhone 5S. Thy will not pick up my printer. If I connect with USB cord it will work on the computer, but I would love to use the printer with the iPad and iPhone. Is that possible?

Hello,

The I900D was not intended to be a wireless printer.  It is supported with a USB connection only.  We apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you so much for your reply.  I understand where you are coming from, but the I900D printer was wireless till I put the software on my husbands computer.  After that it said he was the administrator and I couldn't even take it off his computer for some reason.  Oh Well,  I will just use the USB connection.  Thank you again for your time.  

Announcements