cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get more text on the CD default labels on the mx922

daveinpt
Apprentice

The "stock" labels from the Quick Menu on the MX922 don't allow for very much text.   Can they be changed?

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi daveinpt,

Printing on CDROMs can be performed using My Image Garden.  Please open My Image Garden and click New Art at the bottom.  Select Disc Label and follow the prompts to print on the disc.

Once open, click Layout and choose your desired layout.  Try using the first layout in the 3rd row down.

3 text boxes will appear overlaying your image on the DVD.  If you move your cursor over the text box's outline, the cursor will turn into a 4 headed arrow.  If you click and hold the mouse button down while moving the cursor, you can reposition the text box.  When you place the cursor over one of the boxes on the outline of the text box, you will be able to resize the text box.  You can also rotate the text box by clicking the "Rotate Freely" button.

To view the video of this process, please follow this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npXFmSgsWic

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I followed your instructions but when I got the 3 text boxes I couldn't get the cursor to turn into a 4 headed arrow, and when I clicked and held the mouse button while moving the cursor the box got a yellow outline but only allowed font changing and sizing.  I could find no "Rotate Freely" button.  The video didn't cover any of this.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements