The while lines ususally indicate that the type of paper you are printing on does not match the paper selected in the printer driver.
Please try using Easy-PhotoPrint EX to print your photo.
If this program is not installed, please follow these steps:
1. Visit Canon's website at: http://usa.canon.com/support
2. Type PIXMA MX922 in the "enter a model" box and click GO.
3. On the Support page for your unit, click the 'Software' link in the middle of the page.
4. Please click on the Select button next to Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
5. Click the Download button.
6. If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
7. Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
8. Double click [eppx-win-4_7_0-en.exe].
Files will extract, follow the prompts and the installation will complete.
Once installed, please use Easy-PhotoPrint EX to print your image.
If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link: