cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi,My MG6320 is not scanning. I can print/copy, but it's not finding either of my 2 computers

goleshboy
Apprentice

Hi,

I can't scan on my computer. Although everything seems to be working fine (print/copy), the printer is not finding either of my two computers. Please hep. 

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi, goleshboy!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating systems are running on your computers, and whether your printer and your computers communicate with each other via network cables or wi-fi. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

Thanks and have a great day!

My MG6320 is not scanning from the panel, it does scan from the uscan utility on my computer.  I am running windows Vista.  It was working before but not now.  Help

Hi Pherd,

If you are trying to scan wirelessly over the network, you will want to ensure that the IJ Network Scanner Selector EX is running on your computer.  To launch the program, from the Start menu on your computer, select All Programs, then Canon Utilities, then IJ Network Scanner Selector EX (folder), then IJ Network Scanner Selector EX (program).  When launched, the icon appears in the notification area of the taskbar.  

If you still have difficulty scanning when initiating the scan from the operation panel, please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi Ramona

I am having the same issue.  Have never been able to scan wirelessly (or at all) using the MG6320.  I also have no IJ Network folder, so not program.  I have re-installed the software to the Canon to no avail.

I am running Windows 10.

Thanks

Rich

richjb54
Apprentice

Same with me.  Cannot scan wireless using Windows 10.  No program supplied by Canon in my list and a re-install still didn't help.

Rich

Announcements