Help me please!

David05111988
Apprentice

I had bought the Canon Pixma G1230 megatank for my shop i own and run. So with that being said I need my printer. This is my 3rd one this year and was told this is a good printer so I bought it. But anyways I hooked it up and I was very impressed with the amount of invoice I was able to print. My others it was like 10 invoices and it was out of ink. We'll I have had this one for about 50 days and one day I came in to the shop to print a invoice and I got a message on my computer support code 1725 saying my maintenance cartridge was not recognized or installed so I read up on it and I bought a new one off Amazon for like $9.99 MC G04 and that was the same part number as the old one. Now yes it is aftermarket but I was talking to my buddy and he has the same one and he said he never had a problem with his and he prints invoices for his business as well. But anyways I put in the new cartridge and I still get the same support code and it will not let me printer. I been reading online and I tried to hold the button down for a few seconds while on and still nothing like please I'm needing help. How do I fix this problem so I can use my printer. Do I need to order a another on or did my printer already took a crap on my when it's still full of ink. Thank you in advance. 

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements