Green and orange light are blinking on my PIXMA MG2522

agomez2022
Apprentice

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi agomez2022,

How many times do the power and error lights blink before there is a pause?

When was your PIXMA MG2522 purchased?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I'm also having the same problem, I just took it out of the box and followed the setup instructions and as soon as I put the ink cartridges in it started doing this and it's flashing either 21 or 22 times before it shows a solid green light for a second and then starts the cycle all over again. I tried turning it off and unplugging it and plugging it back in then turning it back on and it's still doing it. Both of the ink cartridges are in correctly, and I tried doing the "reset" I saw several people say to do but holding down the power button and the stop button but that did not work either.

bcll1981
Apprentice

I have an older MG2522.  For the last two months, I've been getting an error that the excess ink tray was getting full.  I would just hit the black start button, and the warning light would go out.  Last week, I received a weird message on my computer screen, and the printer would alternate green and amber lights (22 times, pause, then go another 22 blinks, and on, and on).  I cleaned my ink sponge, but when I rebooted the printer, the lights still blink 22 times.  Can this be reset somehow?  I can't even get my new ink cartridges out the printer because the ink tray stays on the left hand side of the printer.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements