cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G6020 printer shows error code 5200

BobTech
Apprentice

I have had a G6020 printer for over a year and it has been working well. A few days ago, printing a multipage color document, I noticed that there was some banding on later pages. So, a nozzle check showed some issues with the yellow. Ran a cleaning, no change, so I ran a deep cleaning. The blue and yellow disappeared. Ran it again and got the errpr 5200. Nothing I have tried will return my colors back and any ink operations will again give the 5200 error. All colors are full.I have tried an ink flush, with no positive results. Suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BobTech
Apprentice

Problem resolved. I reran the Ink Flush, this time telling it to just address the color. It is now working correctly. It is odd, in that I have run it twice before, but each time I said all colors. But it is working, which is the important point. So I consider this matter closed.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

BobTech
Apprentice

Problem resolved. I reran the Ink Flush, this time telling it to just address the color. It is now working correctly. It is odd, in that I have run it twice before, but each time I said all colors. But it is working, which is the important point. So I consider this matter closed.

How do you do an ink flush? I have the same problem.

Ink Flush is in the Maintenance menu on the printer - keep scrolling until you see it.

xprmntl
Apprentice
My colors gradually stopped printing and none would print when doing a NOZZLE CHECK in MAINTENANCE mode. I tried to run the CLEAN function and got the error 5200. A deep INK FLUSH of just the COLOR nozzles (~9 min) worked for me to get the colored inks to print; verified by nozzle check test print.
Announcements