cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G6000 Rarely prints without an error

CJReid
Apprentice

My G6000 prints, sometimes. It's always stuck on the COPY menu item. If it doesn't print, it will sometimes if I go to the menu and press OK. I cannot print without a continuous "Notification" every 30 seconds that the Canon G6000 Printer series send a notice that there's a problem with the printer. It never specifies what the problem is.

Now, sometimes, I can stop the printer and restart it. Then is will print what's in the queue. But it won't print new pages. This is becoming irritating. Today, I moved my sludge hammer from my garage into my office. I'd hate to smash the crappy item with the hammer. It did cost >$350.

Any ideas? Many thanks.

//CJR

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, CJReid!

Your situation certainly sounds frustrating.  So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using.  You see, "G6000" refers to a family of printers that are available worldwide with each region, such as North America, getting a version with a slightly different but similar model number. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements