cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 1259 on TS8350a printer will not clear

MikeTarr
Apprentice

My printer is a week old. I managed to print a Photo & 2 test sheets of A4 text. When I tried to print a 15 page report it jammed after Page 1. I cleared it and now have Support Code 1259  - "Pull out the paper output tray completely and tap (OK). When I pull out the tray the screen immediately changes to "You can only load A4, Letter, B5 or A5 sized plain paper in the cassette.,  & "How to Set" box to press.  There is no (OK) to tap! I have switched On & Off, Unplugged & switched back on, pulled out the cord at the rear whilst switched on & waited 2 minutes before reconnecting but all to no avail !.  Can anyone help please?

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Since the printer is in it's 1 year warranty, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for your warranty options. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Lordy
Apprentice

Yep I have exactly the same problem, although my printer is 3 years old. There was no paper jam, it just decided to keep asking me to "Pull out the paper output tray completely and tap (OK)" which I do. I then put the tray back in and gives me exactly the same message. It's an endless loop which I can't break! So frustrating. Does anyone know how to fix this. HELP!!

(It's a TS8350 too btw.)

Announcements