cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing TS8320 Control Panel door

myocom
Apprentice

Hi, All. I just set up my ts8320 printer. I turned it off manually, using the power button. The "door" where the Control Panel is located stays up and the cassette extends an inch or two from the body of the printer. How do I close both of them? This turning off process seems very confusing and quite different from my former Canon printer. Are there any details in the Canon Manual for the 8300 series? Thank you for any help!

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

See my reply in this thread.

https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Printer-Multifunction-Support/Paper-tray-auto-retraction/m-p/3249...

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you so much, Rick!!

Follow-up questions: I have to move my printer from time to time, and I'd like to be able to close it completely, for safety.

-- Does the paper cassette (at the very bottom of the printer) retract? Or, do I have to pull it out? or push it in?

-- It looks like I can slowly push down the horizontal "door" where the Control Panel is. Is that the best way to close this "door"?

Thanks again, 

Margaret

Announcements