cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant print normal size coupons. When printing online coupons from my Mac to Canon mx920

brittanycooper
Apprentice

Trying to print online coupons from Mac OS X Version 10.8.5 to Canon MX920. The coupons automatically print to the upper paper tray and print at about a quarter of the normal size. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? Because of the way that coupons print I dont know where I could change the setting telling the printer which tray to print from? Any other time I print from online it automatically prints fromt he lower tray at a normal size. 

Thank you so much in advance for any help!

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi brittanycooper,

The printer will determine what tray to print from based on the paper size and type selected.  We will want to ensure that the paper size selected is the Letter (8.5 x 11) size, and that the paper type selected is Plain Paper to have the printer print from the lower paper tray.  To do this, please follow these steps:

1.  From the 'File' menu of the application (or internet browser) you are printing from, select 'Print' to open the Print dialog box.

2.  In the Printer pop-up menu, select the printer you are using if it is not already selected.

3.  In the pop-up menu, select 'Quality & Media'.

4.  From the MEDIA TYPE pop-up menu, select the paper type to be used for printing.  When printing coupons, please select the PLAIN PAPER option.

5.  In the PAPER SIZE field, you will want to be sure to select the LETTER or 8.5 x 11 option.

6.  In the PAPER SOURCE field, you wlll want to ensure that the AUTOMATICALLY SELECT option is selected.

7.  After selecting the paper type, page size and paper source, please click 'Print' to perform printing.

I hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements