cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon all-in-one megatank with ADF and duplex scanning?

kevinf82
Apprentice

I have an older Canon Pixma MX882 which has been great.  It has an ADF and supports duplex scanning and printing.  Unfortunately it's a nightmare to setup for wireless and it goes through ink cartridges quickly.

I'm looking for a replacement that has a megatank, has ADF and supports duplex printing and duplex scanning.

I initially look at the 6020 but it appears not to support duplex scanning.  The search/filter options on the Canon website aren't very helpful.

Is there a Canon printer that supports these features?  

This is for home use not office use.

Thanks,

Kevin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The Canon GX7021 ink Tank does duplex scanning as well as duplex priniting.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I recommend contacting the Canon Sales Department at 1-800-385-2155, Monday through Saturday, 9 AM to 9 PM EST. A sales agent will be able to assist you with finding a printer that meets your needs. 

The Canon GX7021 ink Tank does duplex scanning as well as duplex priniting.

Yes, I recently got that model when my MX882 started getting the infamous 'ink absorber full' model.  So far it works well other than often being 'offline' when it's not really.

kjrhammer
Apprentice

Did you find a printer with those features? I'm in the same boat - my MX922 just died.

In case you did not see my earlier reply, the Canon GX7021 ink tank printer does single pass duplex scanning as well as duplex printing.

Announcements