cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS9020 stopped printing complete pages

hodgess99
Apprentice

This issue appears to be different than the others posted under wireless.   

Starting within the last few months, my Canon TS9020 stopped printing the lasst 5+ lines of every page.  

Drivers are current. 

Windows 10.  Occurs with all applications and browsers (Chrome, Edge, Acrobat, Word, Excel)

NOT A WIRELESS ISSUE!  Initially tested wirelessly. AP is 9 feet from the printer.  To validate, I reconnected a USB cable, deleted all printer configurations and added USB printer option as the only printer option.  Issue still occurs when hardwired.  

Tried all margin and border options.  (normal, narrow, borderless even though the printer driver did not recommend borderless for plain paper)

In all programs, the entire page is visible in the print preview but the last 5 lines or so do not print.  

Suggestions?   

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi hodgess99,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

kdm1218
Apprentice

Did you ever find a solution to this? Mine is printing only 1/3 a page and I have yet to be able to fix it, and will not be paying them $20 for phone support. That is complete crap.

Announcements