cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TR4277 Printer

hiltonhj
Apprentice

Hi!

I haven’t used my printer for a few months and I have been trying to use it the past few days although it will not connect to my phone or computer. It acts as if it cannot connect to the wifi although it says connected. My computer and phone both cannot detect my printer & it’s very frustrating. If anyone has any options for me to help it would be greatly appreciated! It has never done this in the past. I even restarted it and updated. 

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings ,

There are a couple of things you can do.  One is to print a network configuration page, and see what settings the printer is using for its wireless configuration.

Another option.  Log in to your router's admin portal and look at the list of attached devices.  What IP address has the router assigned the printer?  If you don't see it on that list, it's not connected.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks for your help!

How do I print a wifi configuration page? 

And how do I log in to my routers admin if i’m in an apartment complex?

I also just printed out the LAN settings & the Diagnostic results state: “There is a problem in the settings/environment”

But the SSID state the name of the wifi I’m using and trying to connect to. Just curious on why it’s saying there is a problem.

Announcements