cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Printer TS3425

karmomma
Apprentice

Upon set up of Canon Printer TS3425 get fatal error C0000022 and setup won't complete.  Spoke with support but they just want to act like scammers and want to sell you something to fix.  Any idea?  Or I will be returning and not buying Canon again.

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@karmomma wrote:

Upon set up of Canon Printer TS3425 get fatal error C0000022 and setup won't complete.  Spoke with support but they just want to act like scammers and want to sell you something to fix.  Any idea?  Or I will be returning and not buying Canon again.

Greetings,

When we read posts like yours, it always makes us wonder if the party you spoke with was actually Canon and not a 3rd party claiming to be Canon regarding your issue?  Canon's tech support doesn't try to "sell you something to fix" a problem.   

Here is a list of the error codes the printer displays:

LCD Error Codes - TS3420 / TS3425 / TS3429 (custhelp.com)

I didn;t see your there, but maybe it wasn't displayed on your printer?  If it was on your OS, then we will need more information about your environment, operating system, build, how the printer is connected and to what.

If you have performed any troubleshooting steps or observed something else you believe might be helpful, please include this information as well.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements