cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma TS9120 Printing Issue

ravabc
Apprentice

Windows OS 7

Background: My printer was set up correctly and for two years, worked beautifully. It's a multi-function printer with scanning, copying, and photo-print capability.

I hadn't printed in a while and just tried to print to no avail. My printer is set to default, has a green check mark under Print Devices/Controls, full ink/new ink replaced, and I've rebooted both printer and my computer. Safe to say, nothing has worked.

I checked the printer wifi signal (connected via Wireless LAN) and it's around 51% "weak" so this could be a culprit. Never happened before and was able to print. Just saying...

I printed my Print Details and the printer printed these pages just fine. Network configuration page print out s hows that 2 NETWORK DIAGNOSTICS (2-1) result There is a problem in the settings/environment. Codes c-0, c-9.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks,

ravabc

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, ravabc!

So that the Community can help you better, please let us know if you're receiving any error messages when you try to print. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi Danny,

I’m not receiving any errors when I try to print. The print queue shows jobs printing but just doesn’t print as everything shows fine. My computer is directly connected to the Internet via cord cat five cable. However, printer is wirelessly connected to lan.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Canon Knowledge Base - Network Status Codes

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

ravabc
Apprentice

Definitely a pc issue, firewall or network issue. Anyone have any ideas how this could’ve happened if I didn’t touch or change anything?

Announcements