cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma TS 6220 Nothing Printing on Paper Pages are Blank

sunsetriver
Apprentice
I don't use my printer often at all...but I did do a test 6 months ago when I had to reset my wireless capability and it worked fine. I just tried to print again and nothing at all is printing on the paper. I went through all the Maintenance Tests as well as printing from my desktop/ipad...and still nothing is printing. The paper goes through the system and the sound of the printing mechanism going back and forth and seems correct, but when the paper comes out it is blank whether I try a black and white or a color print. I dabbed the ink cartridges with a paper towel and the colors all applied to it so it seems the ink is not dried up. I need help to figure out why the printer seems to be working correctly yet no ink/image appears on any piece of paper. What could be the problem? What tests should I do? Any help would be appreciate...Thank You!
1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I recommend to have this issue looked at by our support team. Canon does have a chat team that would be happy to assist you with this issue. Please click HERE and in the chat/ask a question box that appears, ask the chat bot to speak to a live person. Our chat agents are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you

Announcements