cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MG5570 5B00 error

aorzerep
Apprentice

I have error occuir in my printer canon pixma mg5570 it says 'printer error has occured, Contact the service center. support code 5B00, is there a way i can fix this by my self,please help me thanks.....

5 REPLIES 5

aorzerep
Apprentice

please anybody help me.....

help help help.....im wating please..............

Hi, aorzerep!

Welcome to the Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product seems to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.

The Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Hi,

Thanks for the information, i was just hoping that anybody maybe or perhaps have thesame error with mine... Thanks a lot Sir....

plz I need help!!!  My canon pixma MG2540S indicated 5B00 error. This has caused the cartilages not to move as they used to do before. I have tried different methods to reset the printer having some tricks from internet bt all at vein I assume that the tricks I tried were wrong. Help me plz if there could be the right method to fix my printer

There is one method that after trying it gave me hope

- I switched off the printer

- Then I pressed the power button while pressed & held stop/resume button

- I released the stop/resume button and pressed it 4 times while holding the power button

Finally I released all buttons. That was when the cartiladges moved and the green light, the yellow light at B and the other yellow light at C started to show up as if it’s fixed. But when I try to photocopy something the paper will move about 1 inch and jam and does not print anthing at all. bt when I try the nozzle check by pressing the resume button for some seconds it will print showing all colors.

On my computer I couldn't print it shows that the printer is offline.

Help me plz am stranded!!!!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements