cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG6250 printer stopped working.

sirbilco
Apprentice

I have been using my printers Canon MG6250 and iX6550 wihtout any problems since I updated my mac to Mac OS Catlina as soon as it was released. 3 days ago I found I could not print with my iX6550 but my MG6250 printer was working normally but that has now packed up and is showing the same error message filter denied. I have searched relentlessly for a fix with out success including an hour + with Apple Support. Somewhere on the internet it was mentioned this was because they did not support 32 bit, which I understand is the scanner yet my scanner works perfectly but my printer does no I just cannot understand ahat is happening, Further I have not installed any new apps on my computer and have a virus and malware checker installed. The most galling thinh is that the only solution provided by Canon is to direct me to NEW available devices.

1 REPLY 1

Tiffany

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA

Announcements