cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG3620 Quick Menu does not open on Windows 10?

Active67460
Apprentice

Just installed this printer to my computer, Windows 10, the Quick Menu icon does not open. I get the this message:
> CANNON QUICK MENU HAS STOPPED WORKING
> A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
> What can I do? 
> Also I tried to install this printer wireless, would not work so I connected with USB. 

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi Active67460,

To try and resolve the issue, we can check the twain_32 folder on your computer for possible conflicts with the Quick Menu. To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Hold down the Windows key and press R.

2. In the run dialog box that comes up, type in 'twain_32' (without quotes) and press Enter.  This will open up the twain_32 folder on your system drive. Take a look at the different items in this location.  For troubleshooting purposes, the only items we want in here are wiatwain.ds and any folders naming your Canon printer.  If there are any other items, temporarily drag them out of the twain_32 folder and onto your desktop.

3.  After any excess items are moved out of the twain_32 folder, restart your computer, then try using the Quick Menu again.

If the Quick Menu still will not open, we ask that you please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) for further assistance.  A Canon technical support representative will be happy to help.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements