cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG2522 Feed Malfunction PLEASE HELP

LouieColeman
Apprentice

I got a brand new canon MG2522 in November 2019. It has been used very few times. I am a college student working on my masters. It is a necessity to have a printer. I am very disappoinetd in canon.

The printer will communicate with my computer and begin printing, but It will only take half the sheet in. It willl continue the printing noises until the job is done as if the paper has gone through. It then shows I have a paper jam issue.

I have tried using one sheet a time, multiple, lots, and little amounts. I have also held the stop button to clean the rollers. I NEED THIS FIXED ASAP. I do not have the money to buy a new printer.. like I said college studnet. PLEASE HELP!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi LouieColeman,

Because your PIXMA MG2522 is still in warranty, it is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Csutterfield
Apprentice
I am having the same issue. When I looked into the manual it told me to pres the black or color button, and it made a "copy". . . . But when i send a document from the computer, it it does nothing. Prompts me to load paper, but it has paper. IT MAKES COPIES! But will not print sent docs . . .

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Csutterfield,

If the printer is able to feed paper through and make a copy, it looks like the issues is different than the one above. The paper feed should be working if you can make copies but, there might be a problem with the connections drivers on the computer. To assist further with your issue, I would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below we can provide some trouble shooting steps.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. What is the error code number that comes with the message?
Announcements