cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon G6020

onewing65
Apprentice

I'm trying to print on cardstock with my Canon G6020, but the image does not come out sharp. I have optimized the image in Photoshop, and it is lovely and sharp. But it won't print that way.

Any suggestioins?

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Onewing65,

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What brand an type of cardstock are you printing on?
  2. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  3. When printing, what media type are you selecting in the print window?
  4. Would you be able to attach a sample of the issue into the forum?

For a more immediate resolution, feel free to contact support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist.

Thanks so much for getting back to me.

1. I ordered the cardstock from Amazon. It's just called Fine Cardstock, from finecardstock .com

2. MacOS Sierra

3. I have tried selecting plain paper as well as photo paper.

4. I will send a photo of the resulting card image tomorrow. For now, attached is the image I'm trying to print.

I am a graphic designer, so I know how to optimize images for print. I use Photoshop. I am trying to print images of watercolor paintings. So, perhaps I need a different printer. Can you suggest which might be best printer for printing images of paintings?

Thanks for your help.

Tracy

daisy-daisy.jpg

[commercial link disabled per forum guidelines]

Announcements