I bought a new computer (Windows 8 basic) and I am trying to re-install the drivers for my Canon MX432 printer using the CD-ROM that came with it. I am getting error messages now. I tried to go to the Canon website and downloading the drivers there but I am getting the same error: "An error occurred while files were being copied. : 0200 0195"
I'm not sure what to do.
To isolate the issue you describe, please follow these instructions to put your computer in a Selective Startup:
1. Press the Windows key on the keyboard and then press R.
2. In the Open box of the Run window, type msconfig and and then click OK.
3. In the General tab of the System Configuration Utility window, click on the Selective Startup radio button.
4. Remove the check in the Load Startup Items box.
5. Click the Services tab.
6. At the bottom of the Services tab, click Hide all Microsoft Services box. The window will refresh.
7. Under Service column, uncheck each box that is left in this tab.
8. Click Apply and then Close.
9. Click Restart.
10. Proceed to install your printer to see if the issue you described has been corrected.
11. After installing your printer, repeat steps 1 and 2, click Normal Startup and then restart your computer.
2/07/2023: New product announcements!EOS R8 EOS R50RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STMRF24-50mm F4.5-6.3 IS STMRF15-30mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM